Cookies and privacy
Through this website personal data is collected necessary for us to improve the managing of our services. According to the Spanish law ‘Ley Orgáica 15/1999’, del 13 de Diciembre, Protection de Datos Personales’, the data provided will become part of a file whose responsibility and ownership falls to No Wand Studios S. Coop.
Similarly, users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as provided in the aforementioned Law by sending an email to email@example.com attaching a copy of your ID and using the word PRIVACY in the mail subject.
We use our own and third party cookies to facilitate the use of our website. If you still believe that our web feeds on cookies, maybe you should read this.
- What are cookies.
- We use our own and third party cookies to facilitate the use of our website. If you still believe that our web feeds on cookies, maybe you should read this.
- Cookies used by this page.
- Cookies strictly necessary: If these cookies didn’t exist, we wouldn’t be born. Well, maybe not that much, but the web would work quite badly. Are those which, for example, maintain identified the user so that if the user leaves the website without logging out he is still identified when he returns. You can also check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the web.
- Functionality cookies: Used to collect and recover (if by any chance you come back) information about preferences on some general features when surfing websites, such as language selection, user name or region configuration. We have them very well taught so they don’t leave the web, so there will be no follow up of your activity on other websites.
- If you do not like any of the above or have directly made a TL; DR but cookies still give you fear, we have the solution for you. In each browser you have the option to stop accepting cookies. And as we are so nice we leave these links to configure the acceptance of cookies in these browsers: