No Wand Studios
Work in progress
THE FALL OF LAZARUS is a first person exploration science fiction mystery game. It’s like Firewatch (Campo Santo) meets the film Moon (Duncan Jones), basically.
THE FALL OF LAZARUS is a deeply narrative video game. You will have to solve the puzzles and explore in order to advance in the story. The universe and story will unveil branching along the scenery, objects and documents left behind by the people who lived in the Lazarus at some point.
In addition if you search and connect the dots maybe a greater puzzle will be revealed and the darker truth around you will become brighter.Summary
The game takes place aboard the USSC Lazarus (Unified Space Ship Companies), a ship that belongs to KR Corporation (Kross-Rübel), a company dedicated to the interstellar transport of goods and with close ties to the mining industry. The player takes on the role of the protagonist, a veteran of the Venusian wars looking to carve out a new future for himself. He has enlisted to participate in an eight-year mission to work on a mining colony. When he wakes up from hypersleep he finds himself alone on the ship and with no memories.
The player must then explore, investigate and find a way to get off the ship before the situation gets worse. Along the way, the protagonist will experience a series of traumatic events related to his personal life: visions, dreamlike recollections, strange noises and apparitions that mess with his head and make him question what is real and what is not.Demo: The First Passenger
The Fall of Lazarus demo titled The Fall of Lazarus: The First Passenger is now available and fully playable in the official website of the videogame. It’s a little slice of the full videogame with all the mechanics and the narrative we are working with in the game and best of all: it’s auto conclusive. It’s the prologue of the story we will tell in The Fall of Lazarus.
- Immersive storytelling full of mysteries to unveil in a science fiction set up.
- Uncompressed narrative where there is more than meets the eye and every detail is there for a reason in a multi-level functional script.
- A bunch of diverse puzzles to solve and discover all secrets and lore of the universe and character of the game.
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4.
The Fall Of Lazarus - Kickstarter and Greenlight Announcement Trailer YouTube
The Fall Of Lazarus - Demo trailer YouTube
The Fall Of Lazarus - The USSC Lazarus YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The Fall of Lazarus – Alpha Demo"
- KJ Robertson, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "Firewatch and Moon as references: ‘The Fall of Lazarus’"
- Ara Carrasco, Gamecrimes
- "NO WAND STUDIOS: “THE FALL OF LAZARUS ES EL HIJO BASTARDO DE FIREWATCH, MOON Y PERDIDOS”"
- José Carlos Castillo, FSGamer
- "Made in Spain: Sombras y maullidos en lo profundo del espacio"
- Juan Elías Fernández, AlphaBetaJuega
- "Primeras impresiones de The Fall of Lazarus"
- Manuel Delgado, Equilateral
- "The Fall of Lazarus, exploración y puzles en el espacio, presentado para PC"
- Marcos Yasif, 3DJuegos
- "The Fall of Lazarus: Volver a despertar"
- Javier Alemán, NivelOculto
- "The Fall of Lazarus, una mezcla de Firewatch y la película Moon"
- Javier Parrilla Ruiz, HobbyConsolas
- "No Wand Studios presenta The Fall of Lazarus, una aventura de ciencia ficción"
- ChicoNuclear, AnaitGames
The Fall of Lazarus Kickstarter campaign
The Fall of Lazarus raised 11195 dollars through Kickstarter kickstarter.com.
The Fall of Lazarus SquareEnix Collective campaign
The Fall of Lazarus have been selected by Square Enix to be part of their indie video games support program collective.square-enix.com.
About No Wand Studios
No Wand Studios is a spanish indie video game development studio based in Zaragoza (Spain) founded by David Bernad and Jonathan Prat in 2014. Later Carlos Carrera joined the team completing the actual full-time members of the studio.
More information on No Wand Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Fall Of Lazarus Credits
Technical director, producer, programmer
Creative director, graphic artist