No Wand Studios
Based in Zaragoza, Spain
July 11, 2014
Press / Business contact:
The Fall Of Lazarus
50013, Zaragoza, Spain
+34 688 919 255
No Wand Studios is a spanish indie video game development studio based in Zaragoza (Spain) founded by David Bernad and Jonathan Prat in 2014.
No Wand Studios is a studio founded in July 2014 by David Bernad (programmer) and Jonathan Prat (graphic artist) along with other former members. After some business drifting nonsense and an enterprise restructuring they started the studio’s adventure through game development. When they were working on their first video game they decided to make some game jams. They took part in several Ludum Dare (#32, #33 and #34) and they brang to life The Jonbar Point, Kaiju Tycoon and Gjallarhorn. In November 2015 they released The Wallet Games, a sports Android and iOS game with papercraft aesthetic. Its main character is a wallet trying to survive a Steam sales period.In January 2016 they take part in their last Ludum Dare for now and released Gjallarhorn, a Viking arcade Android and iOS video game.After that
In February 2016 No Wand Studios start the development of their first PC video game The Fall of Lazarus, a first person exploration and puzzle game in a mysterious science fiction set up. It’s being developed with Unreal Engine and nowadays they are working on it full time.
The Fall of Lazarus - Launch Day Trailer YouTube
The Fall Of Lazarus Demo: The Fisrt Passenger - Trailer 2.0 YouTube
The Fall Of Lazarus - Kickstarter and Greenlight Announcement Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for No Wand Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The Fall of Lazarus – Alpha Demo"
- KJ Robertson, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "Firewatch and Moon as references: ‘The Fall of Lazarus’"
- Ara Carrasco, Gamecrimes
- "NO WAND STUDIOS: “THE FALL OF LAZARUS ES EL HIJO BASTARDO DE FIREWATCH, MOON Y PERDIDOS”"
- José Carlos Castillo, FSGamer
- "Made in Spain: Sombras y maullidos en lo profundo del espacio"
- Juan Elías Fernández, AlphaBetaJuega
- "Primeras impresiones de The Fall of Lazarus"
- Manuel Delgado, Equilateral
- "The Fall of Lazarus, exploración y puzles en el espacio, presentado para PC"
- Marcos Yasif, 3DJuegos
- "The Fall of Lazarus: Volver a despertar"
- Javier Alemán, NivelOculto
- "The Fall of Lazarus, una mezcla de Firewatch y la película Moon"
- Javier Parrilla Ruiz, HobbyConsolas
- "No Wand Studios presenta The Fall of Lazarus, una aventura de ciencia ficción"
- ChicoNuclear, AnaitGames
"The Fall of Lazarus" website
You can visit the official website at http://www.thefalloflazarus.com/.
"The Wallet games" website
You can visit the official website at nowandstudios.com.
No Wand Studios Gamejolt profile
You can play our games at gamejolt.com.
No Wand Studios Itch.IO profile
You can play our games at itch.io.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
CEO, technical director, producer, programmer